After deciding to join the First Home Buyers Market, it has been a long road to get to this point. With one failed attempt to buy a property at Quakers Hill, it looks like our time and effort will soon be rewarded.
At this point, we have unconditionally exchanged and are awaiting receipt of mortgage and FHOG documents and the receipt of a survey, to ensure that we are ready for our settlement which is proposed to take place on 27 July 2009.
Its hard not to get excited and I fall asleep designing the layout of my new bedroom in my new home. At the moment, thinking about a possible feature wall and the erection of photos on the wall because with 12 years of renting under my belt, I finally can do those things!
So exciting!! Can't wait to see your new home!! xxx
ReplyDeleteCongratulations guys. It is a very exciting time for you - hang in there and let me know if you have any questions aboutthe process..I hve a lot of years of coneyancing under my belt and happy to help with any questions. All the best.
ReplyDelete